3rd March 2021
With the increasingly urgent need to achieve Ireland’s target emissions levels, there is now significant industry and Government pressure on electric, hybrid, hydrogen and low carbon fuelled vehicles hitting Irish roads, fields and seas as well as the sky over Ireland. The focus will have huge ramifications on the fuel providers in Ireland and knock-on effects for service station forecourts. The industry needs to be ready to adapt and lead the way around these impending changes!
It is vital for the industry to see all these advancements in vehicle technologies and fuel developments as part of a sustainable solution to our environmental problems and to look at the landscape of the market as a whole before committing to certain technologies.
‘Our goal is clear: the members of Fuels for Ireland are going to take every step necessary, to make not only our industry, but also Ireland carbon neutral by 2050’ – Kevin McPartlan, CEO, Fuels for Ireland
These changes in the type of fuel we use, and how we use it to enable a safer and more sustainable community, will affect how we power our road transport, heat Irish homes, power our aviation, agriculture and maritime industries as well as the economy as a whole.
At the Business Post’s inaugural Fuels for Ireland Summit 2021, industry stakeholders will come together to discuss how best to move forward and what this will mean for Ireland, Irish fuel and the industry as a whole, as well as its goal to be carbon neutral by 2050.
- The latest developments in electric and low carbon fuels, including bio-fuels
- Exploring how to incorporate alternative fuels into power sources
- Use of electric and low carbon fuels by the automotive, aviation, maritime and agriculture sectors
- How to overcome the barriers to widespread adoption with key cross-sector players
Who should attend:
- Companies involved in the importation, distribution & marketing of petroleum products
- Fuel Developers
- Forecourt Representatives
- Fuel Technology Providers
- Engine Developers
- Regulatory and government agencies
- Affiliate agencies and associations
- Planning specialists
- Local authorities
- Service providers
- Environmental bodies
- Vehicle manufacturers and distributors
- Utility companies
- Banks, finance and investment firms
- Law firms and academia
The Virtual Summit
To adapt to the current environment and the growing demand for delegates to enjoy the conference experience in an online manner, the Fuels for Ireland 2021 will come to you as a first of its kind virtual event.
While our delegates will join in from the comfort of their homes and offices across Ireland and around the world, the event itself will be broadcast live from our dedicated studio in Dublin. Many of our speakers and panellists will appear live on stage, while our international keynotes and participants will be video-conferenced in to join the conversation.
Delegates will have the opportunity to step into the unique virtual summit environment, which includes access to the main virtual conference stage for the full day, live speaker & panel Q&A sessions, a virtual exhibition hall, copies of presentations & content post-event, as well as the opportunity to network, connect and chat with fellow online attendees, speakers and partners in real time.
The Virtual Summit Experience:
Virtual attendance will be easily facilitated by our specially customised conferencing platform and dedicated AV team.
Benefits of virtual attendance include:
- Access to Virtual Main Stage for all keynotes, presentations and debates
- Q&A Sessions with our speakers
- Video content
- Opportunities to meet 100’s of attendees virtually, and set up meetings and conversations
- Online virtual exhibition hall
- Meet the industry using our matchmaking and profiling facilities
- Copy of attendee list post-event
- Copy of all presentations post-event
OUR TICKETS AND PRICING
GET 4 TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF 3
GET 10 TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF 6
GET 20 TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF 10
Our Sponsors and Supporters
Our valued partners for this event:
This summit is organised by iQuest & Business Post LIVE
If you have any questions, requests, or require assistance with your booking, please feel free to contact me: